Monday, October 1, 2007

Extra money, anyone?

I recently started blogging after I heard I could make a little extra money. I always love to read people's blogs but I wasn't sure about expressing my thoughts and feelings over the internet, that seemed kind of vulnerable. But hey, I guess money talks. So Ralph helped me setup my blog back in June, and in September I was ready to start getting paid. I joined payperpost and have been blogging away ever since! I love telling my friends how I am making extra money to just right little advertisements and express my opinions.

With the money I earn, the first thing I want to do is go to New York. My mom and I have wanted to go for a long time, but we kept putting it off because there was always something else that the money could be put towards. Now that I am making money blogging, I can set aside that money and hopefully we can be going to New York soon! After New York, I plan on just saving it to put towards my student loans. Blah. But the sooner they are paid off, the happier I will be, not to mention my bank account!


Many thanks to Ralph for introducing me to blogging and thanks to PayPerPost for helping my earn some extra moula!

1 comment:

Family Fun and Faith said...

The friends list on this blog seems a bit too short to me!