Monday, October 15, 2007

One Year Older

This weekend was my birthday and I can't believe I am now 24 years old!
Saturday morning mom and I went to look at furniture, got manicures, and picked up my birthday cake from Baskin Robins - my favorite! That afternoon we went to look at more furniture and then went out to eat at Lupe Tortillas with everyone Satuday night. Mom paid for me to get my hair done, and David, Pat, Robyn and Kamri gave me gift certificates to the nail place. Looking forward to some relaxing pedicures. The most exciting part of my birthday was signing paper to build a new house! We signed papers Sunday and it should be ready sometime in March.


This year has gone by so fast, and so many good things have happened and so many things to be grateful for! We are truly blessed :)

No comments: