Monday, August 27, 2007

No Time

I feel like I never have time for anything anymore! The days seem to fly by and Monday morning I find myself asking where the weekend went? This weekend was nonstop and I feel like I didn't even accomplish that much. However, I did get all of my laundry done and I am now caught up! Friday night, I helped my mom decorate some things upstairs. My parents are thinking about putting their house on the market since there are only two of them now! Saturday we went shopping, ran errrands and took a nap! Sunday we got to meet the dogs from Lone Star Boxer Rescue and Diesel had a good time. I was afraid that he might be one of those dogs that doesn't get along well with others, but he did really well. Thats all for now...


1 comment:

*Courtney* said...

Girl, you need to update more often! Anyway, I like the looks of Nelson the best, but I'm sure Dies would be happy with any of the new friend options. :)

I seriously miss you too! I started scrapbooking yesterday and it made me think of you because I got stuff for the book you started for Savannah. WE NEED TO STAY IN TOUCH...that's all there is to it!