Monday, July 23, 2007

Painting

David and I "gutted" the house about two years ago. However, the pre-painted white baseboards in the bathroom never had a real coat of white paint. So tonight, I got this really wild hair and thought it would be fun to finally finish up the project two years later! I also touched up the paint in the living room where we have recently moved some pictures around, and filled in old holes. I am really on top of things tonight! haha :) The not so good news would be the water leak I happend to run across in the kitchen. There was a soft spot on the kitchen ceiling so David crawled up in the attic to check it out. Turns out there is a leaky pipe. Not sure if that is better than the roof leaking or not, they are both expensive! Oh the joys of being a homeowner!

2 comments:

Matt said...

Welcome to the blog world!!! Tell David I said hello.

*Courtney* said...

Lyndsey! I'm so glad you have a blog now. Good luck with the water leak...you know there's always something. :)