Monday, July 30, 2007

Lately...

These past few days have been so busy. David has been working a lot, actually a whole lot. He worked 9 hours both Saturday and Sunday and he has been staying late during the week too. Friday night we went out to eat and Saturday I got to hang out with my mom while David was working. Friday night my brother called my mom and said he could come home early from Tulane so she rescheduled his flight for Sunday. Taylor is playing football at Tulane and he went for the month of July to practice with the team. He won't admit it, but I'm pretty sure he got a little home sick! It was good to see him and I'm glad he's home for the next couple of weeks before he has to go back for good.

Tanner, my other brother is getting ready to go away to Blinn at College Station. I know Tanner is going to love every minute of college. He loves people and seems to make friends anywhere he goes.

I am going to miss both of them a lot!

No comments: