Thursday, September 27, 2007

Convenient Christmas shopping for all!

I can't believe it is almost October, and the holidays are rapidly approaching! Christmas is my favorite time of year, and one of the things I love to do is go shopping on Black Friday - the Friday after Thanksgiving. I love the rush of getting a good deal, but the crowds and rude people are not my favorite. I mean, wheres the Christmas spirit people? I recently came across this website called black friday ads. You can still get the great deals, but without all the hassle!

My first stop is always Target! I don't know if it's just because it's less then a mile from my house, but I really do love Target. Every time I leave the store, I end up spending way too much money! I will go to get groceries and leave with 10 other items!

The good thing about black friday ads is that they offer e-mail alerts when new retailers have added their list, but best of all they allow you to make online purchases. So for those of you who are all about the deals, but don't like standing in line at 5 a.m., this is for you!

black friday ads is not only a consumer friendly website, they make your holiday shopping easy and stress free!



No comments: