Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My traveling buddy...

This past summer on my way to Dominica, Ralph and I were talking. He began to tell me of a way he was making a little extra money and my eyes lit up. I am always up for a little extra money, I mean who's not? Once we got to Dominica, he actually helped me set up my blog and get it started. So for the past three months I have been letting with world know what's going on in my life, and hopefully I can make a little extra money too!

Not only do I look to Ralph as a mentor, but he is also a friend that I hold near and dear to my heart. Thanks Ralphy for introducing me to the blogging world! You can visit Ralph's blog at http://www.hotcornerhasbeen.blogspot.com/





2 comments:

Family Fun and Faith said...

Your first paid blog! Yea! I hope you make a bundle!

hifidel said...

Hey LMarr,
Glad to see you are hitting it big with your new blog! Good stuff.

Shelly