Thursday, September 13, 2007

Okay, so as you can see I haven't posted in a very long time! This past weekend we went to New Orleans to see Taylors first college football game. We had a really good time, but the weekend just wasn't long enough! I felt like as soon as we got there it was time to turn around. Below are a couple of pictures from our weekend.






Dog update: LSBR suggested we adopt a female. So of course Stella was my first choice. However, Stella was surrendered with another dog named Rocco and they were thinking of keeping them together unless the circumstances were right. So I talked with Stella and Rocco's foster mom and we set up a time for Diesel and Stella to meet. When we got to her house, they hit it off immediately and I was super excited. She felt comfortable letting us adopt Stella without Rocco and now Stella is the newest member of the Marrie family! , Rocco was just adopted on Sunday, so now they both have permanent homes! here are some pictures of the two...they get a little wild sometimes!







I hope everyone has a Happy friday and wonderful weekend! Happy Birthday Mom!


1 comment:

*Courtney* said...

Yeah girl, I knew you would like the cherry outfit! Savannah says thanks to Aunt Lynds for her pretty red cherry clothes! :)